Subject: [Leica] leica on wikipedia
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Sep 14 17:45:12 2005

www.wikipedia.org "The Free Encyclopedia!" had a fairly comprehensive
leica article.  i added some photos of some of my cameras as illustrations
(all of the white-background images) of the various models and probably
digressed too far into the wacky world of visoflex,
but some of my babies are now on the big screen! the IIIf, the Black-Paint
MP 0.85, the M3, R4 and SL2 MOT and Viso II. they may not be pristine, nor
100% original, nor particularly noteworthy, but useful, i think to the
article.

i'll eventually go back into it and add some book references.

i'm not any sort of definite authority but it was fun adding to the
wikipedia.  i was motivated because the "Leica I" photo which was originally
there and the "Modern Leica M series" in some sort of drawer made the
Leica look moth-eaten and just didn't do justice to the marque.

wikipedia is rather easy to contribute to, and you all have so much
knowledge...  put in your corrections and contributions!

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey