Subject: [Leica] More San Francisco
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed Sep 14 17:18:37 2005

I previously put up http://www.bobbaron.com/CableCar.html and now I've
put up a few more shots at http://www.bobbaron.com/SFAug05/index.htm

These are all except one shot with an M7 on various C41 color negative
films, developed and machine scanned to cd by a local camera store and
cropped and adjusted by me in Photoshop.  (The one digital shot I hope
will not make anyone too crabby.)

I'm still in the editing stage and I've got more but I thought I'd put
these up and see what reactions I get.

And for those who are interested in iView MediaPro, today's gallery is
put together quickly and easily with a template that comes with the
program.  As I've said, it is really nifty software when it is not crashing.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City