Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL Black 0.72
From: ttamura at aloha.net (Thomas G. Tamura)
Date: Fri Sep 16 11:10:33 2005

FS: Leica M6 TTL Black 0.72  $1100.00/OBO

Comes complete with outer box, presentation box, Leica strap, body cap and
IB.

I would rate the camera a very strong EXCELLENT condition, with the only
marks in the area of the advance lever and the frame counter, caused by the
winding action of the lever.  One little nick on the edge of the base plate,
but other than that an excellent choice as a camera to be used.  I bought it
used a few years ago and was shown proof that it was serviced by Leica and
have not encountered any problems.

Feel free to ask any questions.  Thanks!