Subject: [Leica] Cataloging negatives Fotoware? PhotoMechanic?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Sep 16 13:06:11 2005

I use Photo Mechanic (http://www.camerabits.com/) as a digital light
box....for viewing and selecting images for further work in PhotoShop or
whatever.  It loads images faster than anything I've ever seen and has
numerous other clever features, but although I consider it better than
sliced bread (there's a regionalism for you) it is not really a
cataloging program.

For cataloging I intend to use iView MediaPro just as soon as I'm
satisfied I won't lose any more catalogs to corruption.

In the meantime my backlog grows ever larger.

--Bob