Subject: [Leica] Cataloging negatives
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Sep 16 14:25:34 2005

Michael -

iView will catalog them under whatever name you have them on the hard
drive.  If I kept mine on the hard drive, I would use the name of the
folder for the ultimate catalog.  For example:  Honduras families for
me would be folder 61953.  Anything that hadn't been cataloged could
be in one folder named Uncataloged or whatever you want to name
it.  You can add more to the iView catalogs whenever you want to, so
when you move new stuff to the 61953 folder, you would just add them
to that catalog in iView and it would note where they are.

I'm not understanding your problem but that may be age on my part  ;-)

Tina