Subject: [Leica] WHAT TO TAKE? ;-)
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat Sep 17 19:03:58 2005

Uncle Ted wrote:

> Yeah I figured of all people I'd raise an eye brow when I asked what
> equipment to take on a trip.  ;-)

Well, if I were taking only digital on a trip I'd take either my ultra
lightweight IBM Thinkpad and a usb compact flash card reader OR
something like an Epson P2000 ( http://tinyurl.com/7wjcg ) .

To me one of the great advantages of digital is the ability to quickly
see how I'm doing on a big(ger) screen, save the images and then clear
the card for the next day's shooting.

Have fun, enjoy the sun and the food and have at least one good glass of
wine while thinking of us.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] WHAT TO TAKE? ;-))