Subject: [Leica] First Kajaani pictures
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jörg Willems)
Date: Sun Sep 18 07:57:10 2005

After a long time I am posting again.  After 30 years we have moved back to
Kajaani, northern Finland and are getting settled. Two days ago we had
already some light snow.
Last Saturday we had a nice "welcome party" with friends and I took few
pictures with M6 and summicron wide open.

Kajaani has a lot of refugees mainly from Sudan but also from other African
countries.  John and his family are from Angola.  John sr. shows John jr.
how to fish.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album267/John_John

Seppo and Paula are dear friends of us and are dancing a waltz.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album267/Seppo_Paula

Saara is our "adopted" grandchild.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album267/Saara

I appreciate your comments.