Subject: [Leica] First Kajaani pictures NOW portrait! ;-)
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jörg Willems)
Date: Mon Sep 19 01:19:42 2005

Thank you Ted!

When I took Saara's picture she just came, stood in front of me and asked me
to take her picture and so I took a passport picture and not a portrait.
Next time I will be more conscientious and try to make it beautiful.

That's the difference between a real good photographer and a mediocre (or
even worse):  this stuff comes natural to ya'll but I have to "follow the
rules" and even then ... what were the rules ? .. ;-)

All I remember from the Leica seminar is that we had a really nice time,
that we met wonderful people and to shoot from the shadow side.

I appreciate your comment very much!

J?rg