Subject: [Leica] Re: WHAT TO TAKE? ; -) (Tina Manley): But take care........ some Advice!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Sep 18 09:33:05 2005

At 05:22 AM 9/18/2005, you wrote:

>(Sealed pro camera's can experience the samething after a change of lens)

Don't change lenses when there is moisture or dust or sand.  You'll
regret it!  I carry a rolled-up Seal Dry Bag in my vest in case it
starts to really pour down rain.  My 1D has been in light showers and
high humidity - the rainy season in Honduras - without any ill
effects so far, but your story is enough to scare anybody!

Tina