Subject: [Leica] My socks
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 25 13:40:23 2005

Mark,
Congratulations on shooting the Kodachromes. Turn around times will be
something approaching two weeks if all goes well. Put some Provia or
Ektachrome through your M's, they will appreciate the feeding. A little
variety in the diet is a good thing, a little color for digestion and a good
glossy coat is what I say.
 Sorry that I can not meet you in San Francisco this LHSA. I had intended to
be there, but family issues prevail as they should.
 Pictures, send pictures.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com