Subject: [Leica] Old M3
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Sat Oct 1 18:57:11 2005

Simon Pulman-Jones wrote:

>What film / processing are you using? Lovely colour on these, and on your
>Retina pics too.

Thanks, Simon.  It's just Fuji Superia X-tra 400 from Walmart.  5 rolls for
~7 USD.  Processing is by Fuji Frontier at a one-hour kiosk.  I get scans on
a CD without prints for ~5 USD. Post-processing (minimal) in Picasa.  Seems
to be a good all-purpose film and the price is definitely right.  It also
converts nicely to BW using Picasa with a slight bit of warming for a bit of
a toned look.  Pretty much the only film I use these days.

Phil Swango
http://pswango.smugmug.com/