Subject: [Leica] PAW 39 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (dlridings@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 2 06:07:26 2005

Warning. It breaks the rules. I have not been taking any Pulitzer
prize shots recently. Things have been quiet.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/39.html

It is nice when your children are old enough that you can make a date
to have a cup of coffee and eat muffins (that she can't afford
otherwise, on her own) in the middle of the day. Rebecca chose a
school in Gothenburg. When it comes to "high school" (gymnasium) you
have to apply to schools. You almost always get in, but the better
ones are tougher. She went for one of the better ones in the city. She
got in by the skin of her teeth, but she got in.

Anyway, now we can meet up when I'm working in the city. It's nice.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] PAW 39 dlridings)
Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] PAW 39 dlridings)
Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] PAW 39 dlridings)