Subject: Composition 101 [was Re: [Leica] Nobska Light]
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Oct 6 09:27:24 2005

It is interesting indeed. I was seeing the zigzag path of fence, which I
wanted freed and complete, but I don't think I was consciously seeing the
path you see. However, now that you articulate it, I wonder if that's what I
was subconsciously going for. Interesting. And thanks for taking the time
with this.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) (Composition 101 [was Re: [Leica] Nobska Light])