Subject: [Leica] Which scanner
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Oct 8 01:14:12 2005

this is true, I think most people who will want a film
scanner have bought one and the R&D investment in new
ones is almost zero. The rate of replacement is
nowhere near as fast as digicams. I bought my last
scanner a Nikon 8000 some years ago. It can scan all
the negatives I am likely to ever wish to scan the
newer 9000 is better, but not enough to change to one.
Frank