Subject: [Leica] I thought so little they rewarded me
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Oct 9 17:04:09 2005

Ok, you have seen the sad side of the family, now I wish to make some
special comments on those who helped me set up this project in the
early days.

Satoshi Oka: my friend in Kyoto. Satoshi made and maintained the
initial submissions boards, provided web space and great enthusiasm. I
don't think we could have got off the ground to such a fantastic start
without him. His contributions to international web presence are well
known to his many friends.

http://stmaarten.globat.com/~afirkin.com/NewSite/FOM2%20Folder/
FOM2Gallery2001/source/80.html

Tim Spragens: Tim was working in Germany and in the days when web
server space was rare and expensive and slow, he provided storage for
all the FOM2 images and files at the "right" price and a very fast
connection speed.

http://stmaarten.globat.com/~afirkin.com/NewSite/FOM2%20Folder/
FOM2Gallery2001/source/93.html

Stanislaw B. A. Stawowy; who created the look feel and html for the
FOM2 web site, and updated the web boards from Krakow Poland.

http://stmaarten.globat.com/~afirkin.com/NewSite/FOM2%20Folder/
FOM2Gallery2001/source/84.html

So you can see that the primary drive for the project was happening all
over the world: submission board in Japan, server storage in Germany,
artistic creation in Poland and coordination in Australia.