Subject: [Leica] I thought so little they rewarded me: #3
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Oct 9 17:20:58 2005

Time marches on, people live die and move home and job. FOM2 became
bigger, the internet became more sophisticated and faster. The complex
uploading process of the first years were simplified and updated thanks

Tom Smart: Tom updated all the submission work, took over the server
space when Tim was moving and created the boards we use today to upload
images. Tom covers me when I'm away, fixes problems and takes some
beautiful images:

http://stmaarten.globat.com/~afirkin.com/NewSite/FOM2%20Folder/
FOM2Gallery2004/source/2004c04n8.html

Brian Reid: whose continued support of the LUG makes the family work.

Of course I want to say thank you to all those who also offered to help
mentor, all those who took time out to judge the images, all those who
made comments, helped with the set up, bought the web site name
familyofman2.com, and continue to support the project by submitting
images, getting those winning prints to me in hard copy and CD rom
format. I also hope I have not forgotten to thank those who deserve it.

And I suspect the next phase will see me wanting to thank those who
help get the final result together into some sort of publication or
exhibit

There are only a matter of weeks before we close the submissions on the
final year of the LUG project The Family of Man 2. If you want to be
involved, do so now.

Go and see what spectacular images are coming in by visiting the
submission page:

http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2/index.asp
and
http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2/gallery.asp

And visit the first 400 images chosen in this project by visiting the
exhibition pages at:

http://stmaarten.globat.com/~afirkin.com/NewSite/FOM2%20Folder/
FOM2Gallery2001/YearOne.html

http://stmaarten.globat.com/~afirkin.com/NewSite/FOM2%20Folder/