Subject: [Leica] Saturday Flowers, a cat and a wooden goose
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Oct 17 07:56:51 2005

Crop away Richard!
thanks for looking,
I don't think I starred a flash shot, that's why I put in a comparison
of daylight and flash, I so much preferred the daylight one that I've
re-posted it with an alternative in BW.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album150/Hibiscus_colour_edited_1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album150/Hibiscus_BW_edited_1

I'll try a crop on the Posy picture, though I think to make it work the
plant-pot on the left will have to disappear too .
cheers
Douglas

Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Breaking the Carter monopoly)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Saturday Flowers, a cat and a wooden goose)