Subject: [Leica] Pitching for a job
From: leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens)
Date: Thu Oct 20 21:00:08 2005

I was at a Sports Photography seminar which had Peter Reid Miller
teaching it.  Part of the seminar was shooting games.  I was telling
the guy beside me at an arena football game that you seldom can get
the kick off with the punters foot and the ball in the same
picture.  Here was my second attempt at it.  It was the first frame
of course.  Even at 8.5 fps, the foot is just going too fast.  I shot
it with a Canon 1Ds Mk II and 400mm f2.8.

http://www.robsteve.com/LUG/_X5T6257.jpg

Regards,

Robert