Subject: [Leica] eyes...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 30 05:14:09 2005

In a message dated 10/30/2005 5:30:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:

_http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88484.html_
(http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88484.html)

if Sonny wants to show in Friday flowers, a flower on a coffee  mug,
or a jet fighter.... I will look and not  complain...

Of course, and I have even shown them in a flower bed.
_http://www.sonc.com/flower_bed.htm_ (http://www.sonc.com/flower_bed.htm)

But the context in a set need not be explained.  Had there been one  more
shot of someone ignoring the camera, that might have change everything in
my
mind.  The context of the set was several people looking right at the  lens
and
one not.  I'm not complaining, I just think the set would be  stronger
without
him.  Not only the eyes, bot the entire  composition of 85 seems at odds
with
the others.  More than mere  dissonance.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana