Subject: [Leica] Re: Film vs. Digital (details)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 3 06:38:52 2005

In a message dated 11/3/2005 8:35:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,
dcm@pobox.com writes:

Out of  curiosity Sonny, have you tried any of the cheap digital
printing shops -  either locally or online? Reading your thoughts on
recording life spurred a  thought in my head about getting some
inexpensive 4x6's of many of my digi  shots. If you were to get in the
habit of using those shops you'd have a  nice shoebox full 'o'
memories.

Dave

I am doing that, but it really flies in the face of the myth of the
convenience of digital, doesn't it?

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com