Subject: [Leica] Re: Film vs. Digital (details)
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason)
Date: Thu Nov 3 06:53:24 2005

I don't think so actually - especially the online companies. With a
good piece of software one can go through and select the photos they
want and send them off for prints with a couple of menu selections.
The few times I've gotten small prints it has been amazingly quick and
very easy to do. Not a whole lot different than me getting in the car
and cruising across town a couple times to drop-off and pick-up.

Still, you did spark that idea in me to make sure I print more of my
digi shots for the shoebox. That can only be a good thing.

Dave

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: Film vs. Digital (details))