Subject: [Leica] Re: Film vs. Digital (details)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Nov 3 07:07:46 2005

I've found that iPhoto does a fine job of popping out 4X6s on my
Epson 2200. The 4X6 paper from Epson is frequently on 2 for 1 at
office supply stores.

I keyword all the family pictures from digital and from CDs scanned
of 35mm rolls at Eckerds. Run them all and hand them over to Kitty,
who keeps the family shoebox.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies