Subject: [Leica] MP-3 Shipments
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Thu Nov 3 15:49:58 2005

> John Black wrote:
>
> >My thought is that a truly retro object should have any modern
improvements
> >inside where they cannot be seen. I would want it to LOOK like an MP,
> >
> it does. take a look at the Leica site
>
> Stephen

It has a battery compartment on the front where it is on all Ms starting
with the M6.  The original link that I looked up did not show the battery
compartment but subsequent ones did.  The link that Sam S. put up looks as
though it is without battery but it really has one.

The MP Classic does not though.

JB

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] MP-3 Shipments)
Message from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] MP-3 Shipments)