Subject: [Leica] Re: Knowing all of Kyle's secrets to photography/now Atlanta
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Nov 8 03:21:25 2005

Gee, I always thought it was a lesson to those who find it hard to
plan ahead--stock up on Saturday night.

Alcohol laws are also tortured in North Carolina. For instance in
this part of my county, we can buy wine and hard liquor, but not
beer. I have to be within the city limits of the nearest town or a
restaurant to do that.

It's all about god's will here, too.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies