Subject: [Leica] The Slippery Slope
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 9 08:13:04 2005

Walt Johnson asked and offered wisely: ;-)

> Richard:
> > I have a question about your darkroom plans. WHY?
> It can be very relaxing to sit in front of your PC, dim the lights and
> create. A little background Bach and a glass of wine, what more could you
> want?<<<<

Walt,,
How wise! :-)  I don't mean the part about sitting in front of a PC as most
of us do too much of that as it is. ;-)

The wise part is: ;-)
 >>A little background Bach and a glass of wine, what more could
> you want?<<<<

Heaven for bid I should say this.... "Not single malt Scotch!" The wine and
music create a very nice comfort zone glow as the printer goes ticky ticky!
:-)

And out comes a beautiful fine art print. Well OK with enough wine and mood
music they look like "fine art prints!" ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] The Slippery Slope)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The Slippery Slope)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The Slippery Slope)