Subject: [Leica] The Slippery Slope
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 9 12:51:33 2005

B.D. as usual, I value your advice a lot, and you may be right. However, I
am not sure, but I don't think I am looking for the ability to control the
image per se, but I think I am just wanting to see wet fiber prints :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The Slippery Slope)