Subject: [Leica] The Slippery Slope
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Nov 10 19:30:20 2005

> Heaven for bid I should say this.... "Not single malt Scotch!" The wine and
> music create a very nice comfort zone glow as the printer goes ticky ticky!
> :-)

I never had any problem bringing my Scotch into my darkroom
Whenever I'd reach for my Selenium toner I'd say
"wait a minute! This is not singer malt!"

And never swallow a drop. Hence the wan completion.
With just a hint of green under my stubble.

Darkroom work is a differ printing process.
Not an replacement for digital.
Or Platinum.
Or carbon.

We don't tell those darkroom printers got get out in the fresh sunlight and
make a Platinum prints. To cinchy and set in their ways. In touch with their
dark side. Darkman.
They would need very very dark wrap around OA Greenish Yellow sunglasses and
zinc #11 on a scale of 1 to 10 sunblock for their nose.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/