Subject: [Leica] Digital FIBER prints
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 9 23:10:01 2005

At 10:05 PM 11/9/2005, Gary Todoroff wrote:

>Why not make an inkjet contact print negative? My kids used enlarging paper
>to make paper negatives in home-made pinhole cameras. The resulting paper
>negative made fine B&W contact prints - just had to use a little more
>exposure time than with a contact film negative.
>
>Possible problem would be finding inkjet paper without the "Epson" or
>"Kodak" logo on the back of the paper. Anybody tried this hybrid
>digital/darkroom technique?

Yes, as I mentioned, that's my original thought - lets play with digital
negatives!!! and then it only takes a few seconds to go, well, may as well
get an enlarger too....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Digital FIBER prints)
Message from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Digital FIBER prints)