Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Nov 12 00:16:08 2005

I use a Mamiya 7. Since I now use digital more than 35mm it has
become my main film camera. The lenses are relatively slow because of
the smallish leaf shutter so it is in not like a big Leica. It is
light for MF and the lenses are exceptional for landscapes but not
much use for portraits from a focal length, aperture and minimum
focus distance point of view.
Frank