Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Sat Nov 12 12:12:36 2005

On 11/11/05, Eric <ericm@pobox.com> wrote:
> Love my Leica.  Want something bigger.
>
> I've heard that the Bronica 645 RF's viewfinder is even brighter and easier
> to focus than Leica ones.  Anybody have experience with one?
>
> Basically, I want a supersized Leica.  Any recommendations?

Another used option not mentioned is the Mamiya 6 or Mamiya 6MF -
similar to the current Mamiya 7, but with square negs. That's my next
big photo purchase if I come into some money - I love a square
negative, 645 and 6x7 have never interested me.

--
Matt Powell
wooderson@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAWS)