Subject: [Leica] I'm Back!
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun Nov 13 11:08:30 2005

Tina,

I spent a couple of weeks in rural Sechuan in 1998 and then the countryside
was free of smog, but Fuling, the city of about 250,000 where we stayed, was
very dense with soot in the air.   There were two big factories in town and
when I asked what they produced, I was told that one was the noise factory
and the other was the smoke factory.

Bob