Subject: [Leica] Retro Blast... IIIA and a Summar
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Dec 1 01:41:33 2005

BD, Ted, Richard

I understand that the air gaps in the lens configuration give rise to a
lower
contrast image. That and of course it is presumably uncoated - unless done
as a
retrofix.

Peter Dzwig

PS Of course today wean do a lot of contrast enhancement in PS! What of
course
you can't overcome is info that was never there in the neg