Subject: [Leica] Xtol temperature
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Dec 1 17:12:20 2005

I'm not sure where Feli is but, down here in the subtropics, the big
challenge is finding water that is cold enough to use. In the summer,
it is common to get water out of the tap that is 85F-90F. As a
result, I've started refrigerating water to drop the developer
temperature to 68F. I tried 75F many times, and it just doesn't seem
to be what gives the best results.

Jeffery