Subject: [Leica] Xtol temperature
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Dec 1 19:31:04 2005

On thing that has worked for me is to fill a 35mm plastic film
container about 3/4 full and then freeze it - with the plastic lid
snapped on of course. When I want to cool a solution I drop in one or
two of these and stirr for a while. Works great as long as you don't
get all excited, stirr too fast, and dislodge the pop-off lid. Mark
them for developer, fixer, etc.

Adam