Subject: [Leica] Don't Report me to Alberto Gonzales
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Thu Dec 22 17:20:58 2005

Speaking of which, I just received my dream watch, an Omega Speedmaster
Pro "Moonwatch' (3570.50) for my 30th anniversary.  It's the Leica M of
watches -- extremely high quality and classic style dating back 45
years.  There are a number of variations of the "Speedy Pro", but I
wanted the original design with with a manual winding movement, full
caseback and hesalite plastic crown which was specified by NASA for
space use.  For anyone interested in Omegas or other fine watches,
there are a couple of great forums at Chronocentric.com and
Timezone.com.

Rob McClure
Upper Sandusky, OH