Subject: [Leica] Looking for a 100 interested in a screwmount current 50/2.8
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sun Jan 8 06:10:56 2006

Hello,

For Christmas I received a Russian FED 50/3.5 Elmar collapsible clone
lens.  It came from Fedka.com and cost maybe $35.  It certainly hasn't
the finish quality of an Elmar, but I have been amazed at the results.
When stopped down the shots are very sharp and it has a nice bokeh when
opened up under low light.  It is really compact, too, just like an
Elmar.  I had sold off much of my Leica M gear, but have retained an
M4-2 body and a bunch of screwmount VC and old Leica lenses.  This FED
fits right in.

Rob McClure

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Looking for a 100 interested in a screwmount current 50/2.8)
Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Looking for a 100 interested in a screwmount current 50/2.8)