Subject: [Leica] Digital R8/9 question
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Tue Jan 3 10:19:53 2006

Hi Everyone.
I was thinking. D SLRs have enough clearance between the focal plane and the
shutter to accomodate a protective glass in front of the sensor which
usually doubles as a filter and because it's usually far enough in front of
the plane, small amounts of dust don't show up, Since the R8/9 is a film
camera I was wondering if Digital R users have had any problems of the sort
that require frequent sensor cleaning or better said, does dust show up more
on a digital R than it does on a 1D or Rebel.
Very curious
Javier

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Digital R8/9 question)