Subject: [Leica] 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sun Jan 8 02:27:04 2006

Too bad you didn't get a discount for your camera - I just did not feel like
offering you one.  I adhered to Leica's guideline and you paid MRSP.

Please be assured the all other LUGgers who purchased the same camera
received a generous discount.

I did offer the said US dealer twenty sets at cost - partly because the size
of his order, and more importantly, the cameras had serial numbers that
mattered none to the west, but not acceptable to our culture.  Serial
numbers mean a lot here.