Subject: [Leica] Some Digital M "facts"?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jan 8 08:37:03 2006

Nothing new here and a rehash of a few commonly held
misunderstandings. What would be a shock would be a continuous LCD
like a digicam, given the technology currently used in large high
precision sensors. The proposal for focus confirmation shows the
writer doesn't understand either rangefinders or current sensor types.
Frank

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Some Digital M "facts"?)