Subject: [Leica] St Pauli girl?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jan 9 00:50:39 2006

Very pretty, but very stereotype!
 St Pauli is in Hamburg, closer to Denmark and Sweden than it is to
Munich's Beer gardens and Oktoberfest - to represent a girl from the
most famous street there, the Reeperbahn, she should be wearing a lot
less, and then in black leather or lace(or just skin). Probably would
have much stronger leg muscles too.This was the area of Hamburger where
the rope makers (reeper) worked, it was/is full of houses of ill-repute
and grubby bars for rum swilling sailors. Since the 1950's it has become
slightly more respectable with a few fringe theatres (Schmidts Tivoli)
and some better bars and restaurants, but, behind the scenes it's still
very much a red light district (I wonder if knowing that would sell a
lot of beer?)
PS: St Pauli is also where the Beatles started their career (Star Club)
Douglas
BTW
Her "uniform" is very Bavarian, only a Bavarian girl would be wearing a
floor length skirt (which , in some cases is very fortunate.)
At 5'3" and 110  pounds she would never be able to carry the loads of
beer "Steins" or "Mass" glasses either. Five-eight and 220 pounds would
be nearer the mark.
Cheers