Subject: [Leica] Adox and Efke
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Jan 12 06:05:30 2006

Jeffrey,

What are you using as a developer? I'm wondering how many people are
using Adox/Efke films? And what are the likes/dislikes?

I shot some Fomapan a few years ago and thought it looked horrendous.
But sometimes it takes more than a couple of rolls to figured out a film
the first upon using it for the first time.

DaveR