Subject: [Leica] OT: Hasselbald XPAN II
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 13 09:53:38 2006

Bob,
There is an interesting curve based on the relationship of age and or
computer failure to the number of prints made.  Older folks tend to value
pictures that can be shown even if they also do fairly sophisticated slide
shows with their digital images.  Also, for those whose hard drive has
crashed or whose card has failed the number of prints made goes up
exponentially.

We do owe Kodak a deep debt for the years of marketing money they put into
valuing having pictures of memorable moments.

Besides, I never could get much out of a 2" screen and when using a slide I
pretty much use a 10X loop.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com