Subject: [Leica] Fuji is sticking it out
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Jan 20 08:22:57 2006

Frank Filippone wrote:

>We will see new boxes from Eastern Europe, and Asia ( Referring to not
>Japan).

You may well be right, Frank. Let us hope that we are left with
Mitsubishi MX_II 200 ... a film I brought back from Thailand, and which
I note is not made  by the Mitsubishi Chemical Co, but by the Mitsubishi
Paper Company! Other than very high contrast, a short exposure latitude
and quite unnatural colours, it's a fine film!

Perhaps the Eastern Europeans or Russians will do better. ;-)

--
David Young,
Logan Lake, BC

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt