Subject: Was RE: [Leica] DSLR choice - now Zeiss-Ikon
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason)
Date: Fri Jan 20 15:46:53 2006

At one point there was a small video on the web of some guys who
decided to ignite an old Next computer as it was in a magnesium
casing. The video was funny because they didn't know how to ignite it
or even if it was 100% magnesium or something else. They did
eventually burn it but it took some industrial help.

I made a brief search but can't seem to find this video out on the web
anymore - pehaps someone wants to recreate it with a camera?

Dave