Subject: [Leica] Rare pic post from a LUG blabbermouth - Abondoned Shoes and Mail
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 27 15:59:38 2006

Scott,
Thanks for making the effort to post an image.  I like the tonality of the
bench just in front of the paper.  I believe that a little more detail in
the slippers would help and as a still life it needs something to truly
work, like a blurry dog's nose or a cup of coffee/tea.  What is it that they
teach in art school, use an odd number for dynamic tension, something like
that.

But again, making images and then showing those images is the thing.  As
Kyle has chanted for about ten years now, keep pushing the shutter, it will
come unstuck...

Don
don.dory@gmail.com