Subject: [Leica] Rare pic post from a LUG blabbermouth - Abondoned Shoes and Mail
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Jan 27 17:29:30 2006

Don,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely keep that "odd number"
rule in mind - very interesting.

As an aside, I've been searching for some books on "classical
composition" - you know, painting style stuff - but haven't come
across any strong recommendations.

Tonally, I was surprised and pleased with the "grit" of XP2 a
little under exposed. For that look, it's more convenient than souping
HP5+ in Rodinal (a rather gritty combo).

I'll post another "gritty" underexposed XP2 shot shortly. It's a little
bit nude, but nothing too shocking for the LUG crowd, I imagine.

Scott