Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occas...
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 29 07:17:53 2006

In a message dated 1/29/2006 1:24:47 AM Central Standard Time,
Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com writes:
Nobody makes Sports Cars any more, they are all overweight
2 seat limos. The nearest after Lotus and Noble are Porsche, who
still make lightish cars but the rest are overweight,

What about the Mazda Miata?  Looks pretty much like the old sports cars of
old to me, but then I have never had one, so this is only an opinion.

Gene

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occas...)
Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occas...)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: longand occas...)