Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occas...
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jan 29 08:17:06 2006

The Miata, MX5 over here is great, and probably the best of the
breed, though it is a bit weighty. All that reliableizing,
crashtesteroting and mass producerizing has doubled the weight
compared to the Lotus Elan which was its inspiration.
Frank

Replies: Reply from pritchettr at charter.net (Rob Pritchett) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: longand occas...)