Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occas...
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Jan 29 16:01:23 2006

There is nothing wrong with a Mazda Miata and more than a few things
right for that matter. However, in a sports car, whatever does make
it go faster or handle better isn't there in the first place. Air
conditioning, cup holders, 6 disc CD changers and what have you are
tossed or not there in the first place.

While we are well and truly off-topic, I wish they would make a
modern sports cars with NARROW tires. Something I can have fun with
at near legal speeds rather than having to top the ton before things
get interesting. Hell the only time I have a great drive these days
is when it is either snowing or raining. I don't want to be able to
generate over a G in lateral force. A nice 0.7 ish with a neutral
feel that can be nudged into oversteer with a bit of throttle would
be very nice indeed thank you.

I guess that is why I only use two wheels when I want to have fun now.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occas...)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occas...)