Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: longand occas...
From: pritchettr at charter.net (Rob Pritchett)
Date: Sun Jan 29 12:01:28 2006

Well, this may be blasphemous to the purists among us, but the Nissan 350Z
is really a delight to drive... probably the best 'bargian' in a sporty car
today.

I owned - and raced in Porsche Club of America events - a [heavily modified]
'77 Porsche 911S back in 1981 and '82.  Had gobs of fun, and even though I
have little or no talent (mostly fear driven), I managed to win some 'first
in class' hardware in the North Texas area.  But, my [lightly modified] 350Z
would kick its butt... of course, there is a quarter of a century in
technology to deal with.  All in all, the 350Z is pretty much a throwback to
the original Datsun 240Z... [relatively] light, no frills, and [relatively]
spirited 10.6 pounds/HP... huge [StopTech] brakes, etc.

The most awful thing I ever owned was a '48 MG TC!

Cheerz,

Rob